Posts Tagged ‘southern polytechnic state university’

  • Comments Off
    Embattled College Faces Adversity… Again
    A major disappointment to some, one Georgia college is under fire again after already attaining D- with the Better Business Bureau, and being the target of numerous cases of fraud in which university students were fraudulently charged for expenses by defaulting on contractual agreements. This time it is the Nuclear Regulatory Commission with claims against Southern...
    by at July 21st, 2012 at 03:07 pm
  • Comments Off
    Georgia College Comes to Terms with Negative Reputation
    Located in Marietta, Georgia, it is quite possibly one of the most widely criticised colleges to come under fire for quite some time. In an unprecedented event, angered students came together in a massive disparaging attack against their own college, where they report being scammed out of thousands of dollars. From unauthorized charges on meal plans to deceptively administered...
    by at July 4th, 2012 at 04:07 am
  • Comments Off
    Southern Polytechnic State University Gets Schooled on Ethics?
    It may not be the first complaint to be filed against Southern Polytechnic State University but it is likely to be the last. As consolidation plans take shape, the once good reputation of the school may cause the name SPSU to phase out completely. In an unprecedented case, several students have brought the abuses of the administration under the public eye with a specialized...
    by at April 23rd, 2012 at 04:04 am
  • Comments Off
    Southern Polytechnic State University Not in a Good Place?
    Attending Southern Polytechnic State University is reported by former students as less than exemplary. The four year graduation rate at the university is at a dismal 7%, while the remaining 93% of students who enroll, but do not graduate from the university defeats statistical norms. Southern Polytechnic is well distinguished as one of the lowest ranking colleges in its...
    by at October 18th, 2011 at 06:10 am